Before starting out, I just want to throw out that everything here is for educational purposes. It is not meant to harm anyone.
In this new tutorial, we go over something known as google dorks and google hacking and how hackers can use google dorks to do google hacking by creating complex dork queries.
Google dork or Google dorking is an advanced way of searching through records crawled by google. These search results are normally difficult to find.
Google hacking is when a hacker tries to find exploitable targets and sensitive data using advanced search techniques (dorking).
Search parameters or Search operators are special keywords that make google dorking and hacking possible. Watch the youtube video tutorial on google dorking and hacking for further understanding.
1. Site operator is used to restricts your search results to the site or domain you specify. It will return records such as web pages that belong to the specified domain.
2. Related operator is used to return pages that are similar to the web page you specify.
3. Intitle operator restricts results to those web pages which contain the word/phrase which you specified in their title.
4. Inurl operator restricts the results to sites whose records with web pages that contain specified word/phrase.
5. cache operator returns the cached version of the webpage that is kept with google.
6. intext operator returns the records with the web pages that have the specified phrase/word in text.